The Life Science Research Center (LSRC)was established on April, 2007. The mission of LSRC is to promote the advanced researches in the field of life science and to provide research support facilities to the investigators in Kagawa University. LSRC has the following divisions.
- Division of Genome Analysis and Genetic Research
- Division of Structural Biology
- Division of Research Instrument and Equipment
- Division of Animal Experiment
- Division of Radioisotope Research
- Division of Functional Glycomics