Department of Economics
- Economic Theory and Policy Analysis Course
- Accounting and Finance Course
- Business Administration and Innovation Course
- Tourism and Regional Development Course
- Global Social Economy Course
The only department of its kind in Shikoku, Kagawa University's Faculty of Economics has the mission of preparing students to take an active part in Japanese society, and in the global community. The Faculty of Economics,founded in 1923, has been reorganized in 2018. It consists of the Department of Economics, which provides a total of five areas of specialization. The Faculty conducts education and research that respond to the processes of globalization and regional revitalization. The Faculty also provides a night school B.A. program for working students. A course in General Economics allows working students to acquire comprehensive knowledge of economics.