History of LSRC

April 1984
Collaborative Equipment Laboratory was established at Kagawa Medical School, and was reorganized as Research Instrument and Equipment Center in 1988.
April 1999
Gene Research Center was established at Kagawa University.
Oct. 2003
On the merger of Kagawa Medical School and Kagawa University, Life Science Research Center with five divisions, Genetic research, Research instrument and equipment, Animal experiment, Radioisotope research (Campus of Faculty of Medicine), Radioisotope research (Campus of Faculty of Agriculture), and Functional glycomics, was established.
April 2007
Life Science Research Center was reorganized to have seven divisions with the new division of Structural biology.
April 2008
Life Science Research Center was developed to have eight divisions with the new division of Glyco-bioindustry.
March 2013
Division of Glyco-bioindustry (Endowed Research Division) was abolished.
Gene Research Center

Gene Research Center

Radioisotope Research Facility (Agriculture Campus)

Radioisotope Research Facility
(Agriculture Campus)

Research Cooperation Group,
Academic and Regional Collaboration Promoting Office,
Kagawa University

1-1 Saiwai-cho, Takamatsu-shi,
760-8521 Japan
P: +81-87-832-1317
F: +81-87-832-1319